So lateley I have come accross these sites that promise you anywhere from 0.3% – 2000% Return on you investments with some of the programs starting at only $10.
These programs are called HYIP and the definition of HYIP is “High Yield Investment Program”
I of course invested $10 in the first one that popped up on my screen, Bitraise.net. I waited 10 days and my $10 had jumped up to $18 needless to say I got “inspired” a nice way to say “greedy”…lol…so I reinvested the $18 and got $34.20, I reinvested that and now I am waiting for my $61,56,-
After I “earned” the $34,20 I got a feeling this is to good to be true so I have done a little search online about these so calle HYIP programs (after I invested togheter $20 in two different HYIP programs…my inspiratiaon has escalated…
Here is what I have figured out:
- GOLDEN RULE: Only invest what you can afford to loose (they seem to suddenly disapear…)
- Are you looking for low risk investments…RUN…DO NOT PLAY HERE DANGER ZONE!
- Stay clear of programs that have hourly returns (I'm guilty….yes…I am in one now)
- Do a little research on the program you want to join, ask in various forums but remember
- The HYIP’S monitors, with some exceptions, are not reliable. Sometimes they are funded by the HYIPS themselves!
- If there is a phone, call and see who and how they answer the call.
- Test the support response through email and avoid them if their support is a gmail, hotmail, yahoo or the likes email….can probably say that 99.99% it's a scam!t (Yepp….guilty of ignoring that one as well)
- If you can, check where they are registered and if they host other programs as well!
- Like I said earlier invest the least amount allowed, cause if it's a scam and the owner reaches large sums quickly, he/she will swooosh…be gone…with your money!
- Diversify…diversify, diversify! By diversifying you can reduce the risk of massive loss
- Check if the programs accepts STP (SolidTrustPay) or Payza. These two programs are able to stop transfers if there are reports of fraud/scam. However be careful, just because they accept payments through these two payment proccessors doesn't mean they are legit, it just means they can be!
Only invest for 1 cycle, this to do your best at avoiding the HYIP running of with your money. If after 30 days the program unlocks your money, withdraw the funds and invest in a new HYIP. DO NOT TRUST THEM just because you have gotten your money before (ohhh….man, I should have done my homework earlier…honestly it wouldn't have made a difference…I am a risk taker!)
So here is the bottome line if you decide to invest in HYIP:
- Choose up to 10-20 different HYIP programs (I have choosen measly 3…lol)
- Do not invest large sums of money
- If you have the mony and guts you can invest from $50-100 in each HYIP program, that is if you want to make some money (I am a risk taker but in small sums….;)
- When your cycle is over, withdraw your money, close account and reinvest in a new program
- Rinse and repeat…
So now all that is left for me is to take the advice I have found and forwarded to you and use it myself 🙂
Here are the 3 programs I am in